We attach great importance to data protection. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to be able to offer you the above-mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purposes your information is collected and used and what choices you have regarding personal information.
1.) Responsible body
The responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is
S-TEC Gesellschaft für Archivierungstechnik mbH, Kampweg 1, 21035 Hamburg
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the responsible body mentioned above. You can save and print this data protection declaration at any time.
2.) General use of the website
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. The cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Only cookies that are required for the functionality of our website are used.
2.2) Email contact / contact form
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or email), we will save your details to process the request and in case follow-up questions arise. We only store and use other personal data if you consent to this or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
2.3) Legal basis and storage period
The legal basis for data processing according to the above paragraphs is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing are, in particular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, examining how visitors use the website, and simplifying the use of the website. Unless specifically stated, we only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3.) Your rights as a person affected by data processing
Under applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by email or post to the address given in section 1, clearly identifying yourself.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
3.1) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data stored about you as well as a copy of this data. Furthermore, you have the right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
4. if possible, the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
5. the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for you. If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we immediately correct any incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - including by means of a supplementary declaration.
3.3) Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that we delete personal data relating to you immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR letter a or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
4. The personal data was processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
6. The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete it, we will take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data, that you have requested that you delete all links to, or copies or replications of, that personal data.
3.4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions applies:
1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
2. the processing is unlawful and you have refused the deletion of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
3. we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you needed the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
4. You have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 of the GDPR as long as it is not yet clear whether our company's legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
3.5) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided
1. the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR and
2. the processing takes place using automated procedures. When exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, to the extent that this is technically feasible.
3.6) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letters e or f GDPR; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
3.7) Right to revoke your data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4.) Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted to us in encrypted form. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via email) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we continually adapt to the state of the art. We also do not guarantee that our offering will be available at specific times; Malfunctions, interruptions or failures cannot be ruled out. The servers we use are regularly and carefully backed up.
5.) Automated decision making
There is no automated decision-making based on the personal data collected.
6.) Transfer of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
In principle, we only use your personal data within our company. If and to the extent that we involve third parties in the context of fulfilling contracts (e.g. logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transmission is necessary for the corresponding service. In the event that we outsource certain parts of data processing (“order processing”), we contractually oblige processors to only use personal data in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject. Data transfer to locations or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in point 2.3 of this declaration does not take place and is not planned.
7.) Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
Julia Kienbaum-Duus, Kampweg 1, 21035 Hamburg; Phone +49 (40) 241896127 or firstname.lastname@example.org